Emmanuel Polanco

Thursday, November 13, 2008 | |


I love this artist's work. It's strange, playful and disturbing all at the same time. And his colors are pretty and nostalgic. Working freelance in Paris, Emmanuel Polanco's work reminds me a lot of MisprintedType. Their work seems so random yet symbolic which makes for a really interesting mix.

Emmanuel Polanco: website

3 comments:

caroline said...

girl you never cease to amaze and inspire me! how do you find these things! gosh! teach me! :) the mixtures of textures and patterns are fabulous! also I believe you left your coat at my house when you were printing :)

ashlynndawes said...

i love these! i may have to jack a little inspiration from them for my flash animation... people who can do a successful cut'n'paste continue to blow my mind with their skills.. also i agree with miss caroline-im always inspired by your blog... you are an A+++ super surfer

charsch said...

Krista, you find everything! I love these but I think I'm impartial because I love collaging.