Fifty People, One Question

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 | |

Fifty People, One Question:
What do you wish to happen by the end of the day?


This short film is beautiful. It managed to get me all teary eyed. And, granted, that doesn't take much, but you'd have to be a heartless bastard not to be warmed a bit. Be sure to also check out the New York edition. So great. I hope they continue to make more.

Fifty People, One Question: official website

6 comments:

jenn said...

i dunno. i like the question and the idea a lot, but it seems like they're trying too hard, with the super loud music and the constant refocusing (that drives me crazy!). super cute answers though.

Bye Blue Monday said...

I didn't really get teary eyed, but the interesting thing is that many people's answers were really simple things, get more work done, or just have it continue being a nice day. I thought more people would wish for money, or world peace, but a lot of them just wanted to have a good productive nice day and to be generally happy.

Bye Blue Monday said...

How's Chicago btw?! Hope you are having fun!

nbahr said...

I liked the refocusing on the camera it made me wonder if I was really suppose to be focusing on the obvious. I liked how different everyone's answer was, it is interesting because if it would have been shot with a crowd of 50 people rather 50 individuals at different times they would have had a lot more similar answers because people agree with each other. If you noticed when there were two people together one would say something and the other would agree, which makes it not as interesting.

Great find!

Jay Vaglio said...

Enjoyed the concept a lot. I think if the video could have had 50 people and 50 different responses, that could be interesting. Edit out repeats or dont count them and get 50 diverse answers. Thats what I want by the end of the day. Good luck.

Kimberly Patton said...

I liked the simple answers, like "keep having a good day" or "to be happy and hope everyone else is too". Not that it wouldn't be nice to be kidnaped by a swedish model team named Natasha Kasovoski.