


Even as a kid, I've always been fascinated by security patterns found inside envelopes. Now, as an adult, finding these little charms even makes bill day a bit nicer. The patterns are so strange and complex and always have weird little imperfections. I've always had a want to start a collection and come this morning, I found out someone already has. Yay! And the Sweetie Pie Press even sells button sets that are going on my Christmas list pronto.
Flickr group: worldwide collection
Sweetie Pie Press: interesting store with a good blog
Security Patterns
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 | Posted by Krista Richards. at 5:11 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
there is something really beautiful in the simplicity of those buttons and the paper they are on. I too love patterns and these are such a great example of how they are found in every day life!
hahh security patterns...i'm toooootally in that same boat. why they gotta be so pretty aaaand so functional?! love it
hey!
i just found this. thanks for mentioning the security envelope project. it has taken over my life in such a way that i find comfort in learning that others are equally mesmerized by these patterns. it makes me feel less insane.
your blog is lovely, by the way.
Post a Comment