You Wish We Were Related

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 | |

Last year marked a milestone in my family. A new holiday tradition was forged. A tradition which brings us together to celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus. A tradition which forces all family members to group up and submit a video for presentation on the eve of Christmas.

As a rookie, I teamed up with my brother and his girlfriend to produce, what I consider, a fine piece of work. And although it took second place due to its pure ignorance of forgetting the subject of Christmas, I still have a certain sense of pride every time I think of it.

With this year's holiday season fast approaching, I've already been thinking about a concept for this year's trophy taker. Although I may still be hard-up for ideas, I have confidence that we will be victorious.

0 comments: