As if Chip Kidd needed to get any cooler, apparently he has a band called Artbreak whose wicked cool video I just ran across. Even the name of the band is awesome. This song is going to be stuck in my head the rest of the day. And I need to learn that cool little wiggle move he does towards the end.
Artbreak: myspace page
Chip Kidd is God
Saturday, September 20, 2008 | Posted by Krista Richards. at 2:04 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Krista! you find the greatest stuff each post i am always happy and inspired!
HAHAha this is awesome!
The beginning treatment is nice but I can't help but laugh when he starts to sing. He does not come off as cool.
Caitlin...you crazy! He comes off as super smooth and retro. I've watched this video countless times just for his classy moves.
Post a Comment