I have never seen so much blue! It's the ocean. We get it. It's blue.
1. Padi
Ugly. But I do like the way it's organized: start diving, keep diving, teach diving. Those are three easy and simple categories.
2. LA Scuba Diving
This website is guilty of too many links and trash on the homepage. Majority of scuba websites are guilty of this. If I were going to look for specific information, I'd get flustered and give up.
3. Blue Island Divers
The site seems well organized and the link bar is actually really nice and simple. However, again there is just so much information on the homepage that I would never have the patience to sift through it. They also have paragraph after paragraph of text. No one is going to sit and read it all unless it looks visually interesting.
Goals: stay away from blue and use nice typography
Scuba Diving Links
Monday, October 13, 2008 | Posted by Krista Richards. at 9:50 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment